CS:GO update tweaks economy, adds "Look to Play" feature & more
The latest CS:GO update, named "Scouting Ahead", brings about a much requested change to the economy system alongside several changes to Danger Zone and the UI.
The latest update, named "Scouting Ahead", brings to the competitive CS:GO about a much requested change to the economy system alongside several changes to Danger Zone and the UI.
From this point, Valve capped the round loss bonus at five. This means that teams will no longer be able to build up a loss bonus of $3,400 that will continue for multiple rounds. The money received will step down to $2,900.
Alongside, players can now list themselves as “Looking to Play”, notifying their friends that they are open to matchmaking invites and will now be able to see upcoming professional LAN events through the watch tab, thanks to an HLTV-provided schedule.
Bellow you can see the full release notes for update 5/14/2019:
– Unlocked Drone Pilot Tablet, Bonus Wave Money, Bonus Explore Money, and Armor+Helmet as starting item options.
– Drone Pilot upgrade is now available for purchase in the Tablet Buy Menu.
– Tasers will now always open the crate they are fired at; they no longer sometimes do partial crate damage.
– Shields dropped from death have a slight delay before being automatically picked by nearby players.
– Fixed some instances of safe models spawning in midair.
– Fixed item outline colors on dropped grenades.
– Map collision fixes and stuck spot removals, and a few visual bugs squashed too.
– Loss bonus money will now always step down to $2,900 after a team with a $3,400 max loss bonus streak wins a round.
– Introducing the “Looking to Play” feature: players can now advertise themselves as available for party invites, can be invited by other parties from the “Looking to Play” tab of their CS:GO friends list, and can accept party invites from the CS:GO main menu.
– Introducing CS:GO Events: players can now see an HLTV-provided schedule of professional LAN events in the Watch tab. Favorite your preferred community tournaments and get notified about professional live matches on the CS:GO main menu.
– Friends and other players can no longer join lobbies that already entered matchmaking queue.
– Fixed exploits related to vote commands.
– Latest updates to community maps Ruby and Workout.
– Minor bug fixes
– Clean up
– Added setdressing
– Added boost in Alley
– Added boost spot in mid for Ts
– Overall gameplay tweaks
– Trimmed excessive areas
– Improved overall gameplay flow
– Large changes to mid to improve flow
– Rerouted alley from A main to mid
– Removed ladder bug
– Removed pixel walk
– Fixed boosting into the hole in Kids Zone
– Deleted a rogue spawn point
– Fixed some shadow issues in the court area
– Brightened the shower area slightly
– VBSP: Fixed a rare bug in displacement physics hull generation during map compilation that could result in large gaps near the edges of completely flat displacement surfaces.