If you believe that material available on our site infringes on your copyright(s), please notify us by providing a DMCA ("Digital Millennium Copyright Act") Request. Upon receipt of a valid and complete notice, we will remove the material and make a good faith attempt to contact the user who uploaded the material by email.
YOU MUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- An identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the nature and exact location of the material that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail. For example we require a link to the specific blog post (not just the name of the blog) that contains the material and a description of which specific portion of the blog post – an image, a link, the text, etc. your complaint refers to;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The sample of the letter is as follows: And you should direct the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
After reviewing your registered complaint, we will then investigate and follow a general procedure to cross verify the content in question.